Get Firefox and feel the vibz.This site is designed for Mozilla Browser.

  • Get Firefox!
  • Get Thunderbird!
  • Firefox downloads

Powered by Blogger

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
Counter

Thursday, January 05, 2006

[-] Vibrant Welcome Party!
Personalised home pages seem to be the flavour of the season. Being a hardcore Google fan meant that I used the Google personalised home as my own page. For those like me who have slow net connection it is boon especialy since I crawl a lot of blogs and subscribe a lot of feeds.
It was recently that I heard a lot of praise for Net Vibes from Hary. I was sceptical given my Google loyalty but I was really blown away. The best one I have used. It would be tough to up this. A lot of good feeds by default. Ane the interface is very clean.
The feeds are really easy to read. They launch into a new window inside the webpage and list the posts in order. Very funky and readable.
It supports GMail and Yahoo mail and even gives a preview of the messages. There is a very useful to do list in ehich u can cross the done entries.
Overall a very fast and useful personalised page.
Highly recommended! *****
|